Cars are one of the most priced possessions just next to the house. People go to great lengths to make their cars the best and most comfortable for them. Loaded with different gadgets it is actually your home away from home on the road and you want your car to be your haven fulfilling all your requirements. These days there are some very amazing accessories which make your driving experience an amazing one. Here are few to incorporate in your car for sure:
- Multiple charging ports: With the advent of smartphones and the time when everyone wants to stay connected. Not just being connected music plays a big role too. Our smart phones are our calculators; our digital log books our games, stopwatch, our internet connectivity etc. We need them all with us all the time. Thus the most imperative thing with the lifestyle of today is that we require chargers with multiple USB ports so that a couple of our devices can be charged at the same time.
- Roof rack: Everyone feels their car is big enough and it can take as much load as they want. However when you plan a long journey, you realize you are squeezing everything in the car and taking the inside space of the car. This is where, an overhead car rack works best. Westcott Towbars & Roof Racks will customise your aluminium Tradesman Rack to your specification and specialize in designing external rack fit outs to maximise efficiency and address Occupational Safety.You simply tie everything on the top of car in an iron frame and this act as an awesome storage enhancement car accessory.
- The mat: Mats are one of the most ignored and compromised accessory of the car. Especially if you have purchased a second hand car, then it will definitely need your attention. Generally vinyl ones are used as they are cheap and thus the worst buy. They have a slippery texture so more often they cause the pedal to slip and give a feel of you losing the grip. On the contrary floor car mats with rubbery texture are the best with the raised edges. To further enhance their service regular drying of mats when they are wet gives them longer life.
- Repair and Maintenance Tools: Every car must have a repair tools in the car. Emergency does not tell and come and can catch you anywhere. Thus you need to have repair tools to assist you to sort out the problem before help comes in. It could be a flat tire or radiator leak. You thus must have a car jack etc. Also to be on the safer side, always carry your car’s instruction manual.
- First Aid Kit: A first aid kit is also a must in every car. The kit should include adhesive bandages, gauze pads, gauze roll, elastic bandages, cotton balls, thermometer, scissor, safety pins, fever and pain medicines, anti nausea tablets, antiseptic solution and ointment.